Frequently Asked Questions
1. How is it that your prices are so competitive?
Our parent company XMA is one of the UK’s top technology resellers into Higher Education. We are a member of a number of Higher Education Purchasing Consortiums who work on the behalf of Universities to offer you the best value on technology products. Our accreditations mean we can pass these savings on directly to students and staff. For more information please visit the HEPCW website: Click Here
2. Who is eligible to buy from theEDUstore?
Students of Higher Education, and staff at any level of Education are eligible to make personal purchases on theEDUstore. Simply register on the site with your .ac.uk or .sch.uk e-mail address.
3. My institution doesn't use a .ac.uk or .sch.uk e-mail address - can I still register?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0333 003 3366, and we'll be happy to arrange access to the store for your institution if it is eligible for access.
4. Can I buy from theEDUstore without a qualifying email address?
Our site is only available for students and staff of Higher Education, and staff at any level of Education to make personal purchases. However, if you believe you are entitled to purchase from theEDUstore, please contact us at email@example.com or call us on 0333 003 3366 and we will let you know if you're eligible to buy from theEDUstore.
5. Are your products refurbished?
No, all of our products are brand new.
6. Do I have to be there to sign for delivery?
Yes - to ensure the products reach you in the most secure way possible, we will need acknowledgement of receipt for your product.
7. What if I miss my delivery?
The carrier will leave a card, providing you with details of how to rearrange your delivery. If for any reason, they haven’t left a card please contact customer services on 0333 003 3366.
8. Where is my order? It hasn’t arrived yet.
Please check the tracking details sent by e-mail. If the tracking details are saying your product has already been delivered, or you have any other concerns, please contact customer services on 0333 003 3366.
9. Can I change my delivery date?
To change your delivery date, you will need to contact customer services.
10. Am I able to cancel my order after having placed it?
Please contact our customer service team who will be happy to help.
11. How do I return my order?
Please refer to our returns page for full details.
12. The item I want is not in stock – how will I know when you get more?
Our website is constantly updated and as soon as new stock is received it will be available to buy.
13. My product has a fault, but is in warranty. What do I do?
Please call our customer service team on 0333 003 3366 who will be happy to help.
14. My product has a fault and is out of warranty. What do I do?
Please call our customer service team who will be happy to help.
15. I’d like to speak to someone about my order – what are your contact details?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0333 003 3366